Monday, May 14, 2007

Free Tikun Chatzos Wake-Up Service

I received the following email from someone, Yaakov Shalom, offering a great free service, which is worthy of being publicized:
My Dear Brother,
It's no secret that we are in difficult times.
Klal Yisrael needs so badly to be uplifted from this Galus.
"Al Eile Ani BoCHiya Eini Eini Yarda Mayim".
It is known from all the sefarim the importance of waking up for Chatzos to
Say Tikkun Chatzos to uplift the Shechina from the dirt.
Knowing clearly how important it is to say Tikkun Chazos,
I still find it so difficult to say it.
I live in middle of nowhere and I feel if we can make a Chevra Tikkun Chatzos that
we can give each other chizzuk to wake up and say it at the same time.
If you are interested in getting a phone call to your home or Cell phone
at a specific time please email me the Number and the days of the week
you wish to get up.
I will be following the Chatzos of Reb Nachman which is always 6 Hours
after Tzeis HCoChavim.
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO ASK YOUR WIVES BEFORE DOING THIS.
SHALOM BAYIS IS MORE IMPORTANT.
IF YOU YOU PUT YOUR CELL PHONE ON VIBRATE IT
MAY HELP.
You dont have to send your name just the Number and the time.
If people are interested in Eretz Yisrael, we could call you while it's still day by us at the time you are interested in.
Wishing you just Bracha VHatzlacha.
We Should be Zoche to see the Geulas Hashchinah BMHeira Vyomeinu. Amen!!!
Yaakov Shalom
email: yaakovshalom (at) comcast (dot) net

1 comment:

BentzionBSTI said...

your post is over 4 years old and no one has commented. Ah, the times we live in. I just wanted to let you know that I have just started saying Tikkun Chatzos. Tonight will be by 3rd in a row. My tzeit Hakochovim is 8:32pm EST so + 6hrs = 2:32am. May we be worthy of greeting Melech Moshiach together. AMEN!